Supporting People Who Care
Online platform offering FREE practical advice & learning for unpaid carers, families, and workforce
in Dundee. Everything that carers need to know can be found here.
Click the sections above, or read more about what this website offers below.
Carers & Young Carers Information
On this website carers and young carers can get access to the following:
- Latest local and national news
- Dedicated page for Young Carers
- A chance to catch up on our monthly Virtual Hubs
- Wellbeing page packed with info and resources to support carers overall health & wellbeing
- Frequently asked questions segment for carers
- Carers rights page
- Services directory
- Covid-19 info page
- Information on Carers Partnership
Below are highlights from the carers section or click here for the full directory.
Bringing local organisations/services, employers, and schools together to support carers & young carers; providing information, guidance, and transparency to staff & employers.
- A chance for services supporting carers to sign up to the carers charter
- Information for employers supporting carers
- A young carers page where schools and youth support services can access information and resources
- Link to the Multi-agency guidance toolkit that offers the workforce easy-to-access guidance and information to help support carers
- Information on upcoming Carer’s Interest Networks
Click below page tiles for highlights or click here for the full directory.