HOPE (Helping Older People Engage)
For some people, accessing the help they need can be difficult, especially if they don’t know what help is available, or where to find it.
The Community Engagement Workers will use their knowledge and experience of local facilities, services, and agencies to provide support, advice, and signposting for older people in the community.
We also make referrals for support and services to help you keep safe, well, active, and independent. These referrals include:
- Social Activities/ groups in your local area/befriending
- Housing Options advice/ completing Housing applications
- Benefit/ income maximisation & Energy advice
- Occupational Therapy for Aids & Adaptations
- Community Alarm
- Meals Service and other delivery options
- Blue Badge and Bus pass applications
- Morning call service
- Home Fire Safety visits
If you think the Hope project might be able to help you, we’d love to hear from you.