Adult Courses & Workshops
Lifelong Learning Dundee is an association aimed at providing life-long learning, personal development, and general interest classes for the community in Dundee and the surrounding area, in association with but separate from the University of Dundee.
- All courses currently on Zoom
- Good IT support – you can access a session to sort IT issues out before you start your course
- 5 or 6 weeks of classes of 2 hours at £40 or £48
- Concessions for State age-related pension, Registered unemployed, Disability benefit, Young persons under 26 are available.
- Courses during the day but some in the evening.
- Courses include THE ARTS, CINEMA, CREATIVE WRITING, DUNDEE HISTORY & LOCAL INTEREST, GENEALOGY, HISTORY, LITERATURE, PHILOSOPHY, PHOTOGRAPHY, SCIENCE, NATURE AND TECHNOLOGY, SOCIETY TODAY
Opportunites for young people
Transition to Trade (TtT) is an SQA accredited schools programme offering engaging work based learning to young people. Focusing on the transition from education to work, TtT has a strong focus towards the construction industry, the programme will provide the opportunity to learn in a real life work environment, experiencing the realities of working life over a six week period.
Dundee Carers Centre are currently looking for a group of carers who will make up a cohort of learners for a bespoke course. Get in touch to find out more.