Date and Time
Wed, 17 January 2024
12:45 pm - 4:00 pm
Steeple Church Nethergate Dundee DD1 4DG
About this Event
The Dundee Health and Social Care Partnership and Dundee City Council Protecting People along with our partner organisations would like to invite you to a half-day multi-agency event focusing on co-designing our Suicide Prevention Action Plan for Dundee.
This follows the publication of the Scottish Government Suicide Prevention Action Plan in 2022.
The event will enable engaging with a wide range of stakeholders and having round-table discussions to support the development of our own action plan tailored for people living and working in Dundee.
- Connecting suicide prevention and health inequalities
- Suicide safer communities and services
- Locations of concern and access to means
- Tackling stigma, raising awareness, and media reporting
- Learning and building capacity in communities
- Supporting a compassionate response for children and young people
- Peer support, bereavement support, time, space, and compassion
- Supporting a compassionate response in health and social care
- Developing a community of practice for suicide prevention
Space is offered on a first-come-first-serve basis. Don’t hesitate to book now!